Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Maybelle Transport Tanks

Well, it used to be known as Maybelle. That's what a lot of older people in town still call it. I think the current moniker is Bulk Transfer. There's usually some tanker trucks from HFCS (Corn Products) around there. I started with 2 large tanks at the edge of the property. Made them with a piece of PVC pipe and some sheet styrene.

No comments: